Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

El "Mono" a Debate / Debating Rompers


I never knew how I felt about rompers...but now that they are on the streets and in the stores, we should probably give them a second thought. They are cute, I know, but for me they are not as easy to wear or to pull off in an elegant way.  Not as easy as romper lovers proclaim, anyways. Not to mention how difficult it can be to wear a one-piece in certain situations we all know about..

But let's focus on the fashion aspect of the garment. They are definitely more unique, different and sophisticated when compared to a summer dress for example (not all dresses, of course). They make me think of that relaxed glamour that exudes from the pictures taken at Studio 54.

Add a wedge or a high heel and you can go from day to night surprisingly easy...it's unbelievable. Always add gold accessories (I don't really know why but that is how I always imagine them): hoops and wrists full of bangles or a cuff...sexy.

I have certainly convinced myself I want one...maybe two...one for the day and another one for the night...Here are my favorites! I already bought the one from Mango, I still need to decide about the one I want for nighttime wear. I'll keep you posted.


Nunca he tenido muy claro qué siento por los monos...pero ahora que parecen estar por todas partes y en todas  las tiendas, igual debemos darle una vuelta a este sentimiento. Escribo según pienso en alto: Y es que es verdad que son "monos", pero no me parecen tan fáciles como dicen aquellas que los adoran: ni de llevar , ni de combinar elegantemente y eso, sin nombrar las dificultades que en ciertas situaciones acarrea, el que sean una sola pieza...

Centrándonos únicamente en el aspecto moda, tengo que decir que me parecen originales. Hay algo en esa única pieza terminada en short que lo diferencia y le dá una sofisticación que no tiene por ejemplo, un vestido (no todos, claro). Me trasladan un poco a los 70, a ese glamour relajado que se vé en las fotos de Studio 54. Con unas plataformas o taconazos lo llevas de la tarde a la noche con una facilidad pasmosa y siempre los imagino con accesorios dorados: aros y muchas pulseras o un brazalete...sexy.

Yo ya me he convencido a mí misma de que quiero uno...igual dos...uno de día y tarde...otro de noche. Mis preferidos, aquí te los dejo! Ya el de Mango lo tengo, me queda animarme con el modelito nocturno, ya les contaré.


No comments:

Post a Comment