Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Winter whites

Practical it is not, but the layering of cream colors looks cute and cozy and is also a way to fight against these neverending gray winter days. When I wore Look1 it was cold and rainy; so my only shoe alternative were these waterproof Diesel hiking boots that also added some toughness to the sweetness of the white. Hey, we have to work with what we've got!

Ya no sabe una que hacer para alegrar estos tristes días de invierno! La semana pasada me dió por los colores cremas y blancos invernales tan aterciopelados, suaves y amorosos... En el tema zapatos no tuve otra alternativa: llovía y mucho, además de charcos por todas partes...Frente al plano, yo siempre el tacón así que opté por mis botas Diesel de montañista, que en tantos días como éstos me han salvado y mantenido estilosa al mismo tiempo.
I wore Look 2 during one of our snow days last week and was a complete hit in the office. I think it' s my newest, most favorite look. The peplum (Banana Republic) gave the jeans a classy touch and the hiking boots (I love these types of boots in case you haven't realized) made the peplum "rock".

Éste es sin duda uno de mis looks preferidos del momento y fue todo un hit cuando llegué a la oficina. El peplum (Banana Republic) le da un toque "elegante" al vaquero y las botas de après ski le dan un toque cañero al peplum...todo en uno...para qué queremos más!

No comments:

Post a Comment