Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Settle Down and Pick Coat

The temperature outside is quickly dropping and my need for a warmer coat is growing quicker by the day. I'm hoping some winter inspiration will help me visualize exactly what i'm looking for and find one that meets my needs. Have I mentioned before that I can be quite indecisive? Oh well!

Las temperaturas bajan a una velocidad vertiginosa y mi necesidad de un buen abrigo sigue el mismo ritmo. A ver si un poco de inspiración invernal me ayuda a visualizar exactamente el abrigo que quiero y que además cubre todas mis exigencias. He comentado alguna vez que soy un poquita indecisa? Qué le vamos a hacer, tampoco es tan grave!


:: Military & Navy/ Militar en Azul marino ::


:: Swing & Camel/ Acampanado & Camel ::


:: Belted & Texture/ Con Cinturón & Textura ::


:: Slouchy but warm / Cuello asimétrico pero abrigadito ::


:: Inspired by Men/ Inspirado en el sexo opuesto ::


:: Completely Unexpected/ Totalmente Inesperado::

1 comment:

  1. So winter picks are random with you.. Some gloomy and some too radiant.. Well, that is what latest trends are all about.. Loved the coats, especially the 4th one - Cuello asimátrico pero Abrigadito.. Too Stylish with the touch of men's wear..! Great Going Girl..!

    ReplyDelete