Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Princess's Mani-Pedi



 
After a couple stressful weeks at work and just before the Thanksgiving holiday I needed to give my nails and feet a little TLC...I love that time of the month when I get to relax doing my mani-pedi in my favorite place in Chicago: Princess Nails.

Just like a real princess in her white and pink castle (of course) a sense of calm comes over me as soon as I get there. Everything is so girlie: I enjoy the service while reading my fashion magazines (again, of course) and having a complimentary tea or coffee if I want one.

But what color should I get this time? I know I want a red...certainly, one of the colors of the season, we all know that already...I know I want it to be Essie, I think they have the best colors that last the most... but can't decide between Laquered Up and Aperitif . In the end, I think that I want to wear my orange-red lipstick sometime this weekend so I went with Laquered Up.

Treat yourself every now and then with a trip to your own version of Princess Nails and enjoy!


[ Photos by Jung ]
 
Después de varias semanas hasta arriba de trabajo y justo antes del puente por el Día de Acción de Gracias, mis manos y pies necesitan un poquito de amor... Cómo disfruto ese día en el que me toca sesión completa de manicura y pedicura en mi sitio preferido en Chicago: Princess Nails (Uñas de Princesa? suena fatal la traducción pero ahí la dejo).
 
Como una auténtica princesa a su llegada al castillo blanco y rosa, nada más entrar a Princess Nails me embarga la calma. Todo cuidado al detalle, con las últimas revistas de moda para refrescar la memoria (problamente ya las haya leído todas)mientras disfruto de un café o té según me apetezca.
 
Y qué color me toca hoy? Sé que quiero un rojo, uno de los colores de la temporada, por si alguien no lo sabía todavía... sé que quiero que sea de Essie, no sé por qué me dá que sus colores duran más... pero no me decido entre Laquered Up y Aperitif. Al final me decanto por el que más pega con mi nuevo rojo de labios que tiene un toque anaranjado, y ése es Laquered Up.
 
Dáte un homenaje de vez en cuando y disfruta en tu versión local de Princess Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment