Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Shopping-Must-Stop in Boston


Love the furniture being used as display!

These shorts came home with me

Regret not buying one of these

Decisions, Decisions...

This past weekend I was in Boston, a city I’ve been in many times. Boston is beautiful; it reminds me of several European cities...Whenever I visit, I always find something new and now with Panache, I make it a habit to look harder.

Walking down Charles Street, I noticed the colors of some clutches that were in the window of the boutique and I had to enter immediately. Holiday is a must-stop-shop if you're ever in Boston. Upon entering I found the interior to be the same as a doll's house: pink walls, shabby chic furniture, and an explosion of color in clothing and accessories. You'll find unique clothing of young American designers at reasonable prices (the silk shorts shown in the photo were my purchase of the day).
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

El pasado fin de semana estuve en Boston. Mira que he estado veces... Que ciudad más bonita, me recuerda a las ciudades europeas...

El caso es que siempre descubro algo nuevo y ahora con el blog, lo busco con más razón. Paseando por la calle Charles me fijé en los clutches de colores que tenían en el escaparate de esta boutique y tuve que entrar.Se llama Holiday y es parada obligatoria si alguna vez pasas por Boston. Al entrar me pareció estar en una casa de muñecas: paredes rosa claro, muebles shabby chic junto a una explosión de color en las prendas y accesorios. Encontrarás piezas únicas de jóvenes diseñadores americanos a precios moderados (el short de seda que llevo en la foto fue mi adquisición del día).

5 comments:

  1. qué bonita tienda y reportaje!! y por Cuenca no habrá algo parecido??? ;-) ideales los shorts, veo muchos de tus maravillos zapatos candidatos ...
    besos char!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diana! We are so happy you found Holiday and LOVE the photo of you in those fab shorts!!!
    Best,
    Jessika
    www.holidayboutique.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que Bomba los clutches Tiki!!

    Bss,Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preciosos... me arrepenti de no llevarme uno!!Voy a intentar que me lo manden!

      Mas besos.

      Delete
  4. Love the colors of all the JEWELRY!!!!!!! I should of bought MORE that day!!! Well, there is always your next visit!

    XO - Katelyn

    PS...I should go back and buy the top you have on in that pic...so up my alley! WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete